Welcome to my blog. Since I’m in my 20s and not getting married or having children anytime soon, Kati Rose Constantly Seeking Wonder has become my baby of sorts.
I found myself at a crossroads where I had to figure out what I wanted to do with my life. I didn’t want to let go of the things I loved doing, even though careers that focused in them weren’t plentiful. What can I say? I’m quite stubborn. That’s how Kati-Rose.com was created! It’s my own way to stay connected with all my passions.
Music, travel, pop culture, art, entertainment, photography…
The list goes on. All these so-called “finer things” in life are what drive me. I woke up one day and decided I wanted to live every single day surrounded by all of them. I started seeking out wonder in every possible opportunity. My blog is how I document my thoughts and adventures.
Allow me to give a brief introduction to who exactly Kati Rose is, so I’m not just some faceless woman behind the curtain.
- If it was appropriate and my metabolism wouldn’t hate me, I would eat pasta for every meal.
- Everything in my life relates back to music somehow.
- Pretty sure I’m a distant relative to Casper the Ghost based on my pale skin level.
- It should be mandatory to have a glass of both tea, coffee, or wine frequently. It’s good for the soul.
- I’m far too obsessed with One Direction than what is considered normal. I didn’t choose the fangirl life, the fangirl life chose me.
- I find I constantly appraise my eyebrows and know it’s going to be a good day when they’re on point.
- I’m known for dropping more than a few too many swear words from time to time.
- I’ve been told I smile too much and it makes people think I’m always up to something.
- My mother had always planned on my name being useful for big things one day.
- Nobody can school me in useless trivia facts.
- I find myself speaking in British mannerisms far too frequently.
- I’m terrible at these about me pages, but I’m trying my best.
One of my finest moments, when I met Ed Sheeran when he was still only a fledgling singer.
There’s all the above to read, or you know peruse my blog, stick around, and get a good feel at who Kati Rose is.
Sit down, get comfy and enjoy the blog. I’m glad you’re here!